I see now I made a mistake in my question. I know where it is in the
manual and I know what it's for, I just don't know hów to... For
catching the mouse-events the manual is clear enough (there's a clear
example in the next paragraph), but there is no example for catching
the keyboard events.

About the contribution: I still don't know how to use the catching of
keyboard events, so I can't make a piece of code to send as
contribution. But once I do know, I will!