Hello community,

I'm new here, and any help anyone can provide will be greatly
appreciated.

I am trying to build a set of nested lists, each set of which will be
sortable.  I don't want to drag items between lists, only allow each
list to be reordered.

I am getting no errors in my code, but the rendering result is
strange.  In some cases, no lists will reorder, in others only the
first item in the list can be moved, and others work like normal.  I
haven't been able to identify a pattern.

My guess is that the problem is being caused by the sequence in which
the sortables are created.  I tried inverting the sequence (child
lists created first) but that doesn't seem to help.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Mike