In the onSuccess function of one ajax call I am trying to perform an
Ajax.Updater to get an fill in another portion of the screen. The
server side program is not getting called Using firebug it looks like
the call still thinks it is complete from teh previous call. I've only
been doing JavaScript a short time, so I may be wrong about that.

Here is the function called by the onSuccess from teh previous
Ajax.Request.

function checkReturn(transport) {

        var data = transport.responseText.evalJSON();

        if (data.GOOD == "Y") {

                $('login').hide();
                $('welcome').show();
                $('username').insert({before: data.USER});

                setCookie('PCAUSER',data.ASID,0);

        Ajax.Updater('menu',
                '/%libr%//SYG938',
                {method: 'post',