Thanks Alex
I was able to define the drop targets using the class, so it seems I
have #1 covered (Figured that out yesterday reading the docs), but I
am still not sure how to accomplish #2 & 3.  I have been all over the
docs on GetHub as well as the random sites google pulled up when
searching...  Still stuck..