I managed to find the lighthouse ticket (had to Google it):
https://prototype.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8886/tickets/318-wiktor-this-has-been-marked-as-spam-match-fails-when-using-group-selector-4
.  The page lists the link I have above for the code itself and the
last milestone change was to 1.6.1.  I checked the 1.6.1 milestone and
ticket 318 is there and listed as resolved.