Hi,

I'm glad to see that prototype seems to be a very active project, from
looking at its git repository. However, I don't think the same can be
said of script.aculo.us, which hasn't had a meaningful commit in
almost a year.

Is that simply a sign of stability/maturity? Or, is it already
starting to bitrot?

I'm also glad to see the release of the new version of prototype
(1.6.1). However, I haven't been able to find a definitive answer as
to how compatible it is with script.aculo.us.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

--
Mike Kelly