Hi Bill,

If you make them all children of one container, then you can process
them in a loop like so:

    var divsToSuppress, n;
    divsToSuppress = $('containerName').children();
    for (n = divsToSuppress.length - 1; n >= 0; --n) {
        divsToSuppress[n].setStyle({'zIndex': '4'}); // <= Or whatever
value
    }

Alternately, if you give all of these stackable divs some class name,
you can use

    divsToSuppress = $$('div.xyz');

...at the beginning of that.

FWIW,