Alex McAuley wrote:
> you can define a style sheet for media print

In the print style sheet you have to define all the divs other than the
one you want to print as non-printing (display:none ?)

It turns out to be a big pia.  I wish there were a way to define
everything as non-printing and then dynamically define the one div I
want to print as printable.

bill

--
Bill Drescher