Hi MastaBaba,

<input name="post[tags]" type="text" id="tags" value="" />
<script type="text/javascript">
    new Ajax.Autocompleter("tags","hint1","../s/backend/tags.php",
{paramName: "value",minChars: 2, tokens: ',', indicator:
'indicator1'});
</script>

Try this, it could work :\\
I change the span element to receive the autocompleter response to a
div, and change the paramName to 'value' because it's value property
that handle the user input.

--
david