Hi All,

I need a prototype enabled tool which will be function like the
following figure:

[Select-list-1]                                              [Select-
list-2]
|-------------------------|
|-------------------------|
|  item-1                        |          [Add > ]      |
item-2                        |
|  item-3                        |                             |
item-5                        |
|  item-4                        |          [< Rem]      |
item-6                        |
|  item-7                        |
|  item-8                        |          [All >> ]
|  item-9                        |
|                                     |          [<< All ]

Can anyone help me to get such kind of thing?