My problem (http://groups.google.fr/group/prototype-scriptaculous/t/
313d3a8b674d5b28?hl=fr) comes from that issue.
The "errors" object is actually a empty array when there is no error.
But when I try to create my hash by doing:
$H(transport.responseJSON.errors)
the result is a weird hash (size() == 38!!!!!)

yoshi, how do you fixed it? what kind of test should I do before the
hash creation?