Hi phill,

could you be more precise, because I understand that you send an AJAX
request and receive a complete page.
Which in fact is not complete :)) because I hope you don't replace the
whole page with the received element ?

That could be done like that:
- call AJAX.request ==> get the portion of page that is to update, and
insert it inside your actual page and after, just call the updater
with the newlly created element you want to update !

--
david