Hi All!

In brief - I have a table with 250 rows of data and I am trying to
fill in 2 columns with ajax calls.
var sel_list_queue = new Array(# this is an array with more than 200
IDs#);

if(sel_list_queue.length>0) {

    var url = 'ajax/getData.php';
    var fromd = '2009-10-10';
    var tod = '2009-10-11';

    for (var i = 0;i<sel_list_queue.length;i++)
    {

        if(sel_list_queue[i]!=''){

            var spanname = "loader_req_" + sel_list_queue[i];
            var divname = "req_" + sel_list_queue[i];
            aja(url, spanname, divname, sel_list_queue[i], 0, fromd,
tod);

            var spanname = "loader_tot_" + sel_list_queue[i];
            var divname = "tot_" + sel_list_queue[i];
            aja(url, spanname, divname, sel_list_queue[i], 1, fromd,
tod);

function aja(url, spanname, divname, l_id, to, fromd, tod){

    new Ajax.Request('myajax/create_curl_package.php', {
          method: 'post',
          parameters: {
            listid:l_id,
            total:to,
            fromd:fromd,
            tod:tod
          },
          onLoading: function(){Element.show(spanname);},
          onSuccess: function(t) {
              Element.hide(spanname);
              $(divname).update(t.responseText);

--------------------------------

getData.php do SELECT COUNT(`id`)...

Problem: When I start this script I see "Loading..." in every field in
mentioned 2 columns, and results start showing. At one moment, when
getData.php do COUNT() on tabel with 18 000 000 rows everything stops.
Mysql have no processes in list, about 100 "Loading..." messages are
still on the page.

What could be bottleneck in your opinion. Please help.

php script do not return any error, i have not found anything in
Apache log

Thank you in advanced!