Hey Alex,

> You failed to see his point.

You failed to see mine

> Ctrl + mouse wheel scales the page not the text - it scales images,
> elements, text and everything

If said images and elements widths and font-size properties were given
using the em unit, they'd be scaled just the same.

> LOL

glad to see you think your own misperceptions are so comical.

Implement the pastie to see how my example works before you jump to
these grand slanderous conclusions.

--

http://positionabsolute.net