Hi Etha,

didn't you think that you have done the error. ;))

I'm sure that the core team have tested prototype on IE7/8 .....
And If we were just after the release date that could be possible
option (even if I doubt). But today, 2 month after the official
release date ?????
I'm sure that some other guy have does some test with IE (I'm one of
them !)

But of course we could also be wrong ;))
--
david