Hi everyone, I have quick question:

I which to make a div appears (Effect.Appear) and disappears (Effect.Fade)
when the mouse is moved over and out of a div.  Problem is the effect would
collide with each other if the mouse goes over, out, over, out too quickly.
 What is the best way to stop the effect midway and reverse it so that it
won't flicker.

Currently I'm doing this:  I keep an "var effect = Effect.Appear"...If
effect exists and is running when the mouse goes over, I effect.cancel() it
and get the opacity and call Fade on it passing in "from" argument.  I'm not
using queues or anything.  Is this the best/only way?

Or is there a absolutely better/best way of doing this?