From: "MEM" <tal...@gmail.com>
To: <prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 10:46 AM
Subject: [Proto-Scripty] Re: resource information - navigation menu

Thanks Alex... well... sometimes, I get some comments that just kills my
orientation mood:

Here's a reply from a php list:

Quoting:

"essentially what you are saying is:

1) user is presented with the basic navigation menu
2) user clicks an item and page navigates somewhere else
3) because of the item user clicked in 2) display some extra menu items

That's not a menu, it's just a navigation bar that changes slightly
depending on where you are in the site..."

So maybe my focus should not be on the click event but on the url changes?

Putting the thinks like this, should I still think on js for this job?

What do you think?

Thanks a lot,
Márcio