Hi Etha,

I just have a thought !
"Event.observe( window, 'unload', Event.unloadCache );" is outside the
onload event.
So If it's placed in the <head> tag, your not sure that the DOM is
loaded at the time IE parse this line, and after testing, it throw an
stack overflow in line 707 in IE6 (could not test in IE7/8.

You should try to do set this line inside the load DOM event.

--
david