  From: William Taylor
  To: prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 4:01 PM
  Subject: [Proto-Scripty] Re: PeriodicalExecuter that doesn't stack

  If I turn off async will that only block on that one call or will it block
  other calls from happening also?

  On Nov 10, 2009, at 7:27 AM, Alex McAuley wrote:

    To stop the stacking just use asynchronous flag and set it to false...

    Though it does go against the AJAX it will work...

    Perhaps you can get around the decay/frequency with somehting else

    Alex Mcauley
    http://www.thevacancymarket.com