I'm using document['formID'].submit() to submit a multipart/form-data
form for multiple files upload. I want to observe the upload process
and fire additional events once the file/files has been uploaded. I'm
using a iframe for the upload form and looking for a way to observe
the onComplete state of the submitted form. I'm not using the
Ajax.Request since I'm uploading files through a iframe...feels like
there's a simple and basic solution I've missed..... Help appreciated