on windows it's quite tricky to rake the stuff.

I was required to install maruku gem to rake doc and even then I wasn't able
to do so

syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting ')' obj.sub!('...', 'тАж') if
obj.is_a?(String)

or something like it.

I will reinstall the tools and see if I am able to fix things.