I have several draggables and several droppables on the page. Using
script.aculo.us, I have the ability to put draggables into droppables.
I'm using this code for the onDrop to achieve this:

function drop(dragged, dropped, event) {
  dragged.style.top = 0;
  dragged.style.left = 0;
  dropped.appendChild(dragged);
}

Now I need to remove draggables form droppables. I want to be able to
visually drag a DIV out of a droppable and have it remove it from the
droppable's child array and back into the body element.

My guess is the draggable's onEnd event could trigger this, but I
don't know how to get this to work.

Thank you,
Jason