Missing:

<head>

If found, please return.

-- Sent from my Palm Prē
Niko Schwarz wrote:

I don't know why, but somehow this snippet executes document.observe

fine. I just open another script tag and suddenly the world is good.

But the issue with the scrolling drag and drop remains. This code

snippet should be executable in a browser as is, from a file (I can

attach it as a file if that's easier, or host it on a website):

<!DOCTYPE html>

<script src="http://www.google.com/jsapi";></script>

<script>

   google.load("prototype", "1.6.1.0");

   google.load("scriptaculous", "1.8.3");

</script>

<script>

   document.observe('dom:loaded',function() {

        Sortable.create('fruit', {

        "scroll": "container"

</script>

<title>Test</title>

<ul id="fruit">

    <li>Apple

    <li>Banana

    <li>Peach

    <li>Strawberry

    <li>Cherry

    <li>Pear

    <li>Orange

    <li>Mango

</ul>

Cheers,

Niko

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 7:15 PM, Niko Schwarz