Hey all,

If you take a look at a site I'm working on at http://www.rnvitals.com/hawaii,
you'll notice (in Internet Explorer only) that when you mouseover the
"Articles" tab in the header, nothing occurs.  If you click on the
"Forums" tab, you'll notice that when you mouseover the Articles tab
then a submenu appears underneath.  I'm not sure why it appears in one
and not the other; Internet Explorer gives me a generic "Object
doesn't support this property or method" error and refers to line 543
of effects.js.

The forum is running phpBB 3.0, and the rest of the site is powered by
Wordpress.  Obviously, one of them is loading something or not loading
something that is or isn't doing what it's supposed to or not supposed
to do with Effect.Appear. :(

Has anyone else had this problem when using these scripts with
Wordpress?