Hi sumit,

Just a though, I didn't test it.
you don't use custom event it has the form "namespace:eventName".

What you could do ?? is to define in frame A:
document.observe("FrameB:message", function(e){
        console.log("11"+e);
});

And send from Frame B:
Event.fire(document,'FrameB:message','message to send',true);

It could work, but my question is about frame and crossdomain ??

--
david