I think that I've not explained my problem right(due to idiom limitations).
My problem is simple:
When I reset the select element the onchange element doesn't fire, the
workflow is this:
I've a select element with 3 elements: -Select-, Red, Yellow
1) When the page load '-Select-' option is the default
2) I select "Red", onchange works fine here
3) After that I reset the select(with selectedIndex = 0 or writing the
4) Now the option selected is '-Select-'
5) I select 'Red' again, the onchange event doesn't fire
6) when I select 'Yellow' in the previous step the onchange event works fine
Rubén Dávila Santos.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Prototype & script.aculo.us" group.
To post to this group, send email to prototype-scriptacul...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at