Not always m8 but thanks for the confidence!!!!!!!!!
Alex Mcauley
http://www.thevacancymarket.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: bill
  To: prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 9:38 PM
  Subject: Re: [Proto-Scripty] Re: File output

  speedpac...@gmail.com wrote:
he replied to my mail :p  I guess we're all right this time - what a
wonderful world it is ;
  I haven't replied at all, until now.

On Dec 11, 4:08 pm, "Alex McAuley" <webmas...@thecarmarketplace.com>
wrote:
  I'm not often wrong but i am right this time !!!
    I feel much better about not being able to do what I couldn't do.
  I guess I will open the last script in a new window and go from there.
  Thanks all.

  Alex is always right, as far as I know.

--
Bill Drescher