hello everyone.
i'm trying to use raphael svg graphic library with prototype
there is a question wich is troubeling me - how to extend svg elements
with prototype?
For example, i use this code:

r = Raphael($("container"), 300, 300);
c = r.circle(100, 100, 50);
c.attr('fill', 'red');
c.node.toggleClassName("half_opacity")

this doesn't works because c.node.toggleClassName("half_opacity")
enteres enteres to  toggleClassName(element, className) function with
first argument "half_opacity" and undefied second element. it has same
effect as i've been calling Element.toggleClassName("asd").
c.node.toString() returns [object SVGCircleElement]. SVGCircleElement
inherits SVGElement, wich has Element as "Superinterface".
I tried Object.extend(c.node, Element), but it doesn't make sence.

I liked to use Raphael in my work, using it with Prototype will brings
more facilities.
One more question - is there any svg library wich supports prototype?