hello, sorry for my bad English.
I try to explain:

I try to instantiate a class when the page loads, but when I happened
on most browsers, I can not do it in Internet Explorer 7 or 6

I call the script in my template, like this:

    <script type="text/javascript" src="/js/veicoli-random.class.js"></
script>

    <script type="text/javascript">

        new VeicoliRandom('wrap-cont_veicoli_random',
'cont_veicoli_random', '{$url_pagina}');

    </script>

And the script contains:

Random = Class.create();

Random.prototype = {

        wrap : null,
        nomeWrap : null,
        container : null,
        nomeContainer : null,
        url : null,

        initialize : function(wrap, container, url)

        {
                this.wrap = $(wrap);
                this.nomeWrap = wrap;

                this.container = $(container);
                this.nomeContainer = container;
                this.url = url;

                if ( this.url == '' )
                        this.url = '/';

                if (!this.container || !this.wrap)

                        return;

                this.arrotola.bind(this).delay(10);

        },

        arrotola : function()
        {
                // nascondo la scritta sold, per IE
                var ElementiNIE = $$('#' + this.nomeContainer + '
div.timbro-venduto-
random');
                ElementiNIE.each( function(div) {
                        div.addClassName('invisibileIE');
                });

                // arrotolo su
                Effect.BlindUp(this.wrap, { duration: 3 });
                this.aggiorna.bind(this).delay(5);
        },

        aggiorna : function ()
        {
                // aggiorno
                var options = {onComplete : this.srotola.bind(this).delay(1)};
                new Ajax.Updater(this.container, this.url, options);
        },

        srotola : function()
        {
                this.wrap.setStyle({ display: 'none' });
                // srotolo giĆ¹
                Effect.BlindDown(this.wrap, { duration: 3 });
                this.arrotola.bind(this).delay(15);
        },

};

Object.extend(document, {
    isDocReady: false,
    isDocLoaded: false,
    ready: function(fn) { Event.observe(document, "doc:ready", fn); },
    load: function(fn) { Event.observe(document, "doc:loaded", fn); }
});
Event.observe(document, "dom:loaded", function() {
    Event.fire(document, "doc:ready");
    document.isDocReady = true;
    if (document.isDocLoaded)
        Event.fire(document, "doc:loaded");
});
Event.observe(window, "load", function() {
    document.isDocLoaded = true;
    if (!document.isDocReady) return;
    Event.fire(document, "doc:loaded");
});

// fa partire la vera classe al load della pagina
VeicoliRandom = Class.create();

VeicoliRandom.prototype = {

        initialize : function(wrap, container, url)

        {

                // Event.observe(window, 'load', new Random(wrap, container,
url));
                //document.observe('dom:loaded', new Random(wrap, container,
url));
                document.load( a = new Random(wrap, container, url) );

        },

};

I can not understand why the class called "random" is not instantiated
or otherwise IE does nothing.
While with fire-fox or other browsers, seems to work properly.
What could be my mistake?

Thank you for your attention.
Regards Loris