Hi,

i get the problem, it was a span with some attributes that was inserted in a
hiperlink the code that generated the non-show elementos on links was:

<a onclick='site.linkClick("/", "home"); return false;' href="#"
class="link-home"><span style="display: block; visibility: hidden;"/></a>

the <span> block that caused the problem in IE.

Thanks for the insights.