Hi,

I have a big problem with prototype UI Carousel. Instead of using the
"next_button" and "previous_button", I need to access carousel
elements from a menu. For example clicking a menu link inside <li
class="slide4"> i need the carousel to scroll to the fourth carousel
element.

Could it really be so that there is no possibility to scroll to a
specific carousel element from a custom button? Only next and
previous...?

Actually I am using (or trying to use) the carousel to scroll the
entire content on my page only showing one carousel item(width:960px)
at a time. Should I try to use some other carousel instead(jquery..)?

Thanks for all answers!