  From: julien Devouassoud
  To: prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 11:08 AM
  Subject: Re: [Proto-Scripty] error showing for prototype.js

  Effects.js and controls.js ..?  is that supposed to replace the lightbox.js ?

  2009/12/24 mc <mactal...@gmail.com>

    Hi, Using Prototype.js for lightbox perposes

    I'm getting an error message on page load in IE8.0--

    Line: 3974 Object doesn't support this property or method

    The call stack shows: fireContentLoadedEvent(); fires : document.fire
    ("dom:loaded"); next : return __method.apply(null, [this].concat($A
    (arguments))); finally : element.fireEvent(event.eventType, event);

    event.eventType = ondataavailable event = [object]

    I am including the scripts in the following order and in the same
    directory:

    /js/prototype.js   /js/scriptaculous.js  /js/effects.js /js/
    controls.js

    Any help greatly appreciated.

    Thanks, Mc.