I develop using FF3 and have been testing my design on IE7.  I have
noticed a big problem with using blinddown / blindup.  When it blinds
down, the div overlaps the next div and at the end is shifted to the
left (overlapping the div to the right of it).  Once I move the mouse,
things go back to normal.  When I blind up the div often shifts to the
right and items from the next div disappear (things don't go back to
normal after moving the mouse).

You can see a demo of it at
http://67.214.211.38/demosite/member/demos/blinddown.html.
Click on any of the "Show Plan" links to see the blind down and then
click "Hide Plan" to blind up.

I have found a hand full of posts about a similar problem but no
resolutions that work for me:
https://prototype.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8887/tickets/7-effect-blindup-and-effect-blinddown-not-rendering-properly-on-ie7
http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/8710

Does anyone have advice about how to fix this?