I found the onmouseclick actions and they appear as:

function setOnMouseClick() {
        var elements = document.getElementsByTagName("a");
        for (var i = 0; i < elements.length; i++) {
                switch(elements[i].className) {
                        case "next":
                                elements[i].onclick = function() {
                                         imgs.nextImg();
                                         return false;
                                }
                                break;
                        case "prev":
                                elements[i].onclick = function() {
                                         imgs.prevImg();
                                         return false;
                                }
                                break;
                        case "s0":
                                elements[i].onclick = function() {
                                         imgs.showImg(0);
                                         return false;
$(this).style="font-weight:bold";
}
                                break;

Because they are a href's, I've also styled them with css. The 1, 2, 3
are all in a div. Does this conflict with the above? I hope I could
either choose to do font-weight: bold; or background-color: etc;

Mike