To: "Prototype & script.aculo.us" <prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 8:11 AM
Subject: [Proto-Scripty] Collecting checked checkboxes

Hey,
I have a checkbox in front of each row in my table.
Upon clicking on submit button, I want to collect the checked boxes
and send values via Ajax request.
How to iterate over the checked boxes?
Thanks for help and time.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Prototype & script.aculo.us" group. To post to this group, send email to prototype-scriptacul...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to prototype-scriptaculous+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-scriptaculous?hl=en.