Hi,

You'll need to provide more context.  Can you post a small, self-
contained example[1] (perhaps to pastie[2])?  Then it will be easy for
people to verify (or debug) the behavior you're seeing.

[1] http://proto-scripty.wikidot.com/self-contained-test-page
[2] http://pastie.org

Independent Software Consultant
tj / crowder software / com