there is an "accept" flag you can set in the setup .. consult the documentation its in there somewhere..

Alex Mcauley
http://www.thevacancymarket.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "boson...@gmail.com" <instructi...@gmail.com>
To: "Prototype & script.aculo.us" <prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 4:11 PM
Subject: [Proto-Scripty] Sortable: can I "reject" a drag?

so this is my situation:

I am making an online link/file directory application where library
items are in library folders.  I can have nested folders so basically
I'm working with a tree.

ie:
folder
-item
-folder
--item
-item

etc...

Using Sortable.create I managed to make everything sortable and its
all dandy and good BUT..

I need to be able to reject certain things... mainly on the top level
of the library there can't be any items, just folders...  I can
reorder those folders but the main node can't have items...

how would i accomplish this via scriptaculous?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Prototype & script.aculo.us" group. To post to this group, send email to prototype-scriptacul...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to prototype-scriptaculous+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-scriptaculous?hl=en.