Hi all,

I'm trying to use Prototype to do asynchronous click-tracking... that
is, to
log a server record each time a user clicks a link to navigate to
another page.

I've set the link onclick up to call a simple function which makes an
Ajax.Request to send the data
without blocking.

However usually the server never gets the data, I think because the
current page Unloads before
Request can complete.

What's the correct way to accomplish this? Is there a way to make page
Unload wait until the
Request is sent (but not until the server responds)??

thanks!