From: prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com
[mailto:prototype-scriptacul...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Walter
Lee Davis
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 11:17 AM
To: prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Proto-Scripty] Ajax Updater running from a DVD under IE8

Sorry to bump this so soon, but my client is getting itchy. Has anyone
seen anything like this, where an Ajax Updater will not run in a local
file context under IE8? No errors on screen, but no updated content,
either. I've updated to 1.6.1, moved my call to the updater from a
document.observe to a Yahoo-style script block before /body, to no
avail.

Thanks,

Walter

http://files.libertyfund.org/pll