Hi,

> I have prepared a screenshot. hope this will help you understand
> better.

Well, I don't read Korean :-), but the item in that position on my
context menu is "Properties", so hopefully that's what you mean.

I can't imagine any reason Prototype being on the page would affect
the Properties dialog box.
Independent Software Consultant
tj / crowder software / com
www.crowdersoftware.com