Hmmm. That's not a documented function. I had a look at the source, and I can't see how it works. It accepts a node as its only argument, and it doesn't seem to perform any comparison as it executes. How then would I get it to stick to just the one type of sibling, and how would I get it to stop when it ran out of similar siblings?

Thanks as always for any pointers.

Walter