Out of curiosity, couldn't you add a event handler to the onchange of
the select element?
<select name = "add_filter" onchange="filter_changed(this);">
        <option value="">---Add filters---</option>
        <option value="n_ticket">Nº do ticket</option>

function filter_changed(e){
   var value = $F(e);
   if(value == 'n_ticket'){
         $('n_ticket').toggle('appear');