Hi,

What does your markup look like? Pure guess from the names you use in
your code, but are you trying to insert a TR directly into a TABLE?
TRs have to go in TBODY/THEAD/TFOOT elements, they can't go in TABLE
directly. When reading markup, most browsers will let you get away
with it by inserting a TBODY for you (and this is actually in the
spec), but when you get to manipulating the DOM, it starts getting
tricky. Best to include them.

(Side note: It's "bottom" (all lower case), not "Bottom". I was
surprised it worked until I looked at the source, but Prototype is
making it lower case for you within the call.)

HTH,
Independent Software Consultant
tj / crowder software / com
www.crowdersoftware.com