Hi,

I am facing a some problems with prototype in IE...

I am using
document.observe("dom:loaded",initMyListeners);
this initializes my listeners properly in firefox but creates problem
in IE... initMyListeners is called even before the complete page is
loaded... (I am registering on an event on DIV which is null when IE
fires the event and this page has modules from different srcs)..

Is this is know problem with IE and dom:loaded? Is there a way to get
around.....

Regards,
Hari