IDs should not be duplicated.  Ideally, should use class names:

The use (note the period instead of pound symbol):
$$('.addrsModuleFromSomeone').length
// Result should be '2'

Using the same IDs leads to unpredictable behavior by the web browser. ID implies a unique identifier, whereas class describes the tag, which makes more sense in this case.

- Jeff