I use the Tablekit library and Prototype javascript framework on
firefox, chrome & IE8.
The columns in this table can be sorted by the Tablekit library.
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/prototype.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/tablekit.js"></script>

  <thead><tr>
    <th class="sortfirstdesc">ID</th>
    <th>Date</th>
    <th>Time</th>

However, after adding the periodic refresh by AJAX (eventually I want
to refresh only the web page when there is new data available) and
library.
Code:
{method: 'get', frequency: 10});">