Hi Denny,

With this sort of thing, it's _really_ important to post a self-
contained, *minimalist* test case[1] demonstrating the problem you're
running into.

The line you're talking about is for handling floats, so I tried doing
that, but I'm not getting any error (and am getting the expected
result). My test page is here:
http://pastie.org/875185

[1] http://proto-scripty.wikidot.com/self-contained-test-page

FWIW,