Hey Green,

I am not an expert in JS coding, but maybe this helps: I removed the
"prototype" from Event.prototype.key and now IE 8 seems to work
properly. With one exception: it is not possible to initialize the
copied form fields - Firefox still works fine. Maybe you can have
another look into the code with this input.

Cheers, Stefan