I have a div that I am updating with text as processes complete.  How
can I use $(element).scrollTo(); to make sure it is always scrolled to
the bottom?

In my HTML I have this div <div id="msgCenterContent"></div>

In my js I have calls like this to update the user as to what is going
on while they wait.

$('msgCenterContent').update($('msgCenterContent').innerHTML + 'Setting
New Target Sources...<br />')

I need to make sure that the div scrolls as text is added.  My div will
only show 6 lines but the script will add about 12 - 15 lines to the
div.