Hi,

> and following the error message:
>
> ==
> Prototype.emptyFunction is not a function
> ==

That's very, very strange. It sounds like this relates to something
*else* on the same page. If you create a minimum test case, I think
you'll find it works -- then you can start adding things back in until
something breaks. If the minimum test case doesn't work, you can post
it and folks will be able to help you debug it. But I think there's
something unrelated going on.

HTH,
Independent Software Consultant
tj / crowder software / com